Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Day 2 (week 1) UD

This morning I had for breakfast:
Cheese and tomato toastie (344 cals)

For lunch I had:
Leon original superfood salad (526 cals)
Small can of coke (63 cals)

Snacks:
2 x Shortbread biscuit (50 cals)

For dinner I had:
Roast baby potatoes 250g (190 cals)
Peas 200g (140 cals)
Half rack sweet BBQ ribs (348 cals)
2 tablespoon low fat mayo (26 cals)
Sruracha hot chilli sauce (10 cals)
Meal total : 774 calories

Day calorie intake:
1807 calories

Today I have been a bad girl!!! I couldn't resist a free giveaway full fat coke and two biccys in the office. I am quite disappointed with myself.

One of my favourite dinners is ribs and fries. I made a lower calorie version for myself tonight, I halved the portion of ribs and exchanged my American style fries with little roast herby potatoes. I added a large portion of peas to fill up on and bulk up the plate so I would not feel like I was missing out on anything and nicely full

Rhi x



No comments:

Post a Comment